Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hot.

So here are some of the pics I took at my awesome mentor session by Jessica.

I was completely in love with this couple.  

DSC_2225editweb

DSC_2240editweb

web

DSC_2279editweb

DSC_2300editweb

DSC_2394editweb

DSC_2336editweb

DSC_2322editweb

DSC_2350editweb

DSC_2364editweb

DSC_2468editweb

DSC_2492editweb

DSC_2580editweb
This is one of Jessica's good friends...once again, GORGEOUS!

We borrowed her for some night shots and had WAY too much fun!
DSC_2660editweb

DSC_2662editweb

DSC_2697editweb

DSC_2762editweb

DSC_2773editweb

DSC_2789editweb

DSC_2798editweb

Jessica, you are awesome!  Thanks soooo much!  It was great to finally meet you in person, although it seems like I've known you for years :)  We need to do this again!  I feel completely inspired after shooting with you!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

10 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Wow! Katie you are amazing! These pictures are beautiful! I can't wait until you do our shoot! You are amazing! :)

Megan said...

Katie these are absolutly beautiful! I really LOVE your style! I can't get over how amazing these are! Now all you need is your own website!

Kem said...

Dang Katie these ar amazing.... Love them. Where both these session in Salt lake or did you go to Ogden also?

Kem said...

Never mind I looked closer and can tell its just salt lake. once again awesome job

5SMiTHS said...

unbelievable! I don't even know what to say!!

Morgan Werner said...

Katie those pictures are gorgeous. I envy your talent. You must teach me your ways! Do YOU want to be MY mentor? :-) hehe... jk

Celeste said...

my word verification word is "shist" and I thought that was very appropirate as I was just saying "holy shist, I am hot". Totally kidding, but really, these are AMAZING!!!! I will love you forever for making me look like this.

Celeste said...

sorry, just looked at the rest off your work and um.... why did you feel compelled to mentor with Jess? Yes, she is amazing & I'm sure you learned a bit, but you are no small fry yourself! Anytime you need a pseudo-model, please, let me know.

the straz fam said...

Katie you so talented! Every picture looks amazing!!

Jessica Kettle said...

katie, these turned out amazing. you are so talented and i had so much fun shooting with you! i feel like we have known eachother forever too. i just plain love ya. keep the good stuff coming!