Thursday, April 22, 2010

GIVE A WAY =)

I have been feeling truly blessed these days :)
I have reached my goal of 200 fans on my facebook photography page. May seem like a small accomplishment to some, but to me it is a big deal. I am so honored to have the support and love that I do in my life and with photography. Just knowing that I have at least 208 people that like to follow my work from time to time makes me happy!
So...

because of that, I want to pay it forward, I want someone to have a moment of joy like I did when I reached 200 fans.


Give a way time!
I have seen so many of these going on and who doesn't want something free in this economy?! So here is the deal:

Become a fan (or "like") my facebook photography page....(link on the right side of my blog) this scores you your first point. If you are already a fan you get a point also, post something in your fb status or on your blog about this give a way including a link to my blog or fb page gain one more point, refer your friends to "like" my page for TWO more points.

Then either comment on here or go to my facebook page and comment....or send me an email including your name and how many points you have (a max of 4) Points are how many "entries" you will have. I will be selecting a winner (via random number generator) two weeks from today on May 6th. I will then let the winner choose between a $50 gift card to Anthropologie or J Crew =) two of my faves!
I know I say it a lot, but THANKS for checking in from time to time and for all the wonderful comments and emails I receive =)

xo katie

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie your so sweet for doing that. I love looking at all the pictures you take! You are AMAZING!! I'm hoping I can get family pictures taken by you soon! I need to talk Daniel into it..lol. He thinks everything is too expensive.lol.

Shannon Faherty

..Kris Naven.. said...

Hey girl! You are AWESOME! I am already a fan, I liked your status, and I posted your blog as my status...so I get 3 points right? Great idea and I hope I win! Thanks for sharing the wealth! Love you girl! :)

Laura said...

Well, I'm not surprised you reached that goal, you're awesome!
I am definitely a huge fan of yours and on your facebook page, and I posted your blog on my status, so I believe that's 3 points!
We will also be calling you after I'm back down to a human size after having this bebe to get some pictures from you!

Hillarys little Paynes said...

I did all 4, Thanks so much for the giveaway, your work is beautiful!

Melanie Toutai said...

Hi Katie! You dont know me but I am a friend of Kris Naven's and I love to blog stalk you! haha! Im not really a stalker but you know what I mean. I am just picking up photography (i still have NO idea what the heck I am doing) and I love your work!! Anyways...just wanted to let you know Kris sent me over her and I liked (really love) your FB Fan page. So give her another point just cause she's cute. =) Hope to meet you some day, Kris has said some wonderful things about you.
xoxox
Melanie

Noush said...

what about 50 bucks off of awesome pics by katie?????

Keri Ann said...

I am not entering...but just wanted to say your awesome!! keep up the good work. :)

Kem said...

That's awesome I would of done them all, but I'm guessing I'm alittle late? If not let me know and I'll blog all about it.

THE HAGES said...

Katie! PICK ME! Just kidding. I did get all 4 points though. And if I win you are coming shopping with me!