Thursday, April 8, 2010

Oh my gosh, I have the INTERNET again!!!

I have been without it for about a week and let me tell you...
checking stuff out on my little blackberry is just NOT the same :)

...And I have a million and one things to blog about.

I attended WPPI in Las Vegas in March. I had so much fun and learned a ton, very inspiring and met some AMAZING photographers! I roomed with Jessica Kettle, who I love...ahem ;)
I need to sit and take the time to write about my experience but right now I just want to show some images from a really fun shoot that Julie Parker put together. Check out her blog, she explains the story behind this shoot. Go HERE I was not at the daytime shoot, but I was at the evening shoot and shot all these images without a flash!! It was sooo good to meet you Julie! And you too Brooke, we have to get together again!!

DSC_5178editvintweb

DSC_5180editb&wweb

DSC_5196editvintweb

DSC_5184editb&wweb

DSC_5209editb&wweb
My absolute fave image of the evening...couldn't decide between black and white or vintage
DSC_5209editvintweb

DSC_5237editb&wweb

DSC_5304eweb

DSC_5281eweb

Thanks for looking :)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Love these Katie! They are so unique, LOVE! And, it was so wonderful to meet you too.. finally!!

Jessica F said...

Awesome Katie! I am sure you had a ton of fun- and those pictures are awesome! I will be there next year! We will have to meet up before then when I come home to Rocklin sometime this year!

Kem said...

I am so jealous... I wanted to be their so bad. But you know being due on the 17th of March didn't really let me. Love the photos and Jessica and Julie Parker.